Papers We Push
Law firms all around the Puget Sound area use Paper Pushers Process Service to handle their evictions, surveillance, collections, foreclosures and family law needs. If your firm is looking for a trusted partner for these services, give us a call.
We handle all types of Process Service including:
- We provide service of all notices, including PAY OR VACATE, LANDLORD'S INTENT TO ENTER, TERMINATION OF TENANCY, COMPLY OR VACATE, and any other notices and Personal Service of any occupant of EVICTION SUMMONS, et al.
- EVICTION SUMMONS and COMPLAINTS FOR UNLAWFUL DETAINER
- ALTERNATIVE SERVICE/SHOW CAUSE EVICTIONS
- Service of all DEFAULT NOTICES and NOTICES OF TRUSTEE SALES
- Crying of sales at the court house, including KING, PIERCE, SNOHOMISH, THURSTON, WHATCOM, SKAGIT, SAN JUAN, CLARK, SPOKANE and All Counties in Washington State
No case is too big or too small, we can handle any small claim service provided we have at least 10 days before the court date. Prices vary based on location of service and client's deadline.
Family Law disputes can be messy for all parties involved. We pride ourselves in our professionalism.
Court Filing and Legal Courier
We also handle the court filing and legal courier services for projects we are working on for our clients.
Looking for a Process Server? Give Us a Try.
Please fill out the following form and someone will contact you for complete details.